Senior Planner Role
Hansen is an award winning consultancy offering expertise in urban planning, urban design and landscape architecture.
Part of our business is understanding what makes places work for people. Our team are passionate about our projects and we apply intelligence in all that we do and are proud of the creative talent within our office.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Town Planner to join the planning team in a full-time capacity. Applicants should have a relevant tertiary qualification in Urban Planning and have a real passion for alternative housing models and ethical planning projects.
The role attracts a salary of between $70,000 to $90,000, depending on skills and experience.
We would look favourably on candidates:
- With previous experience or a familiarity with local and international alternative housing projects.
- Who have a demonstrated understanding of the Victorian Planning system and have worked in Local Government.
- That demonstrate initiative, good oral and written communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- With a demonstrated sense of purpose and commitment to fairness, equity and quality in the work they do and the people they work with.
- Who see themselves as a problem solver, with a creative mindset and commitment to overcoming obstacles.
- Who have a current Victorian Drivers License.
Applicants can apply in confidence to the following:
Damian Iles | Director